Thursday 19 July 2018

Predicting Onset (& remission) of Infantile Spasms by pairing Clinical Signs and a Disease Biomarker - CSF-GABA

 3rd World Congress on pediatric Neurology and Pediatric Surgery on October 01-02, 2018 at Osaka, Japan...

We are glad to welcome Dr. Stephenson W Nkinin to present his valuable talk on "Predicting Onset (& remission) of Infantile Spasms by pairing Clinical Signs and a Disease Biomarker - CSF-GABA" at Neuropediatrics 2018 conference


Introduction:Infantile spasms, or West Syndrome (WS), represent one of the most devastating seizure disorders of pediatric epilepsy, and are more frequently associated with poor intellectual outcomes. Early diagnosis with prompt initiation of treatment is key to effective control of spasms and may improve patient outcomes. Although the onset of WS is known to typically happen between ages 4-8 months, very little is known about the precise neuromechanical triggers or biochemical disease markers that herald its onset or remission. Diagnosis of WS usually involves visual observation of spasms and confirmation of hypsarrhythmia (disorganized wave-pattern) with an electroencephalogram (EEG). Studies have identified .................

Join with us in this World Congress ....

To present as an Speaker kindly submit your abstract through the link:
https://pediatricneurology.neurologyconference.com/abstract-submission.php

To present as an Delegate directly register through the link:
https://pediatricneurology.neurologyconference.com/registration.php

Contact us:
Nancy Allen
neuropediatric2018conference@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis in 2014, 2 years after they removed a tumor on my thymus. It's been an okay road. Had one flare which put me in the hospital 4 years ago and this previous year I have been in and out of the hospital trying to see which treatment can get me back feeling 100% again. Pyridostigmine bromide just makes me nauseous all day and didn't help my droopy eye or swallowing so I need to try something else which was natural herbs recommendation from multivitamincare. org This herbal treatment has successfully cure my MG and am 100% free ,I completed the herbal treatment program last year December and am very delighted i came across their website.it starts in the eyes and face then bulgar muscles , without treatment or the proper dosages of treatment it goes on to my limbs and then neck and breathing muscles but I can happily say that am free from MG after taking my chances to try natural herbs ,my neurologist was surprise after my result of being totally cured with herbal cure from the org.

    ReplyDelete