Wednesday 11 July 2018

Pediatric Neuro-immunology Disorders

Autoimmune disorders are diseases in which the body’s immune system attacks healthy tissue. These disorders can affect many different parts of the body. Autoimmune disorders that affect their central nervous system (the brain and spinal cord). These disorders can affect a child’s ability to eat, walk, talk, think or move normally.



3rd World Congress on Pediatric Neurology and Pediatric Surgery welcomes you to participate, share and explore the new findings in the field of Pediatrics....

Abstract submissions are still opened

You can submit your talk and register before the midterm registration closes i.e., on/before August 27, 2018

Registration URL:
https://pediatricneurology.neurologyconference.com/registration.php

For any queries feel free to dial to our desk Nancy Allen: +17025085200 Ext:6028
Email: neuropediatric2018conference@gmail.com



1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis in 2014, 2 years after they removed a tumor on my thymus. It's been an okay road. Had one flare which put me in the hospital 4 years ago and this previous year I have been in and out of the hospital trying to see which treatment can get me back feeling 100% again. Pyridostigmine bromide just makes me nauseous all day and didn't help my droopy eye or swallowing so I need to try something else which was natural herbs recommendation from multivitamincare. org This herbal treatment has successfully cure my MG and am 100% free ,I completed the herbal treatment program last year December and am very delighted i came across their website.it starts in the eyes and face then bulgar muscles , without treatment or the proper dosages of treatment it goes on to my limbs and then neck and breathing muscles but I can happily say that am free from MG after taking my chances to try natural herbs ,my neurologist was surprise after my result of being totally cured with herbal cure from the org.

    ReplyDelete